Guest Bloggers: Gina Beisel, Sr. Manager of Creative Services and Meghan Hawk, Creative Design Team Lead
Lately we’ve seen some website providers tout “customized” websites by claiming they offer custom templates and dedicated designers for their clients. It may sound enticing, but it is important to define these terms so district leaders evaluating content management systems can make an informed decision.
Schoolwires has over 14 years of experience with K-12 districts, and we’ve always viewed ourselves similar to an independent design agency that provides unique website designs, created from scratch. And, it’s not just the website that’s unique, but we offer a total experience that goes beyond picking out colors, logos, and design elements.
There’s a big difference between being able to personalize your K-12 school websites with the school’s colors, logo, and pictures in a carousel compared to a truly unique design built from the ground up. The Schoolwires Creative Design Team is commited to delivering the template design that meets each district's needs - from pre-designed templates that provide a uniform look across the district, to a truly unique design that no other district can claim. Let’s explore the Schoolwires difference:
- We start the process by assigning you a dedicated Project Manager / Designer that works with you from beginning to end.
- The Designer listens to learn your overall goals for the website, discusses usability, and works with you to make the most of your content layout.
- Your dedicated Designer takes your vision, goals, and ideas to create a unique design all your own – no one else will have a website that looks like your district's.
- You can monitor progress at every step of the design and provide input to changes you want made – your design is not complete until you’re 100% satisfied.
- Functionality is always considered so that the website is easy to maintain and fun to interact with.
With a satisfaction rating higher than 98% and more than 14 years of success, including several award winning designs, Schoolwires is the right choice for your district's website design!