Today, we pause with our nation to remember those lost in the 9/11/2001 attacks on our soil and the bravery displayed that day.
In classrooms across the country, teachers are sharing information with students to help them learn and remember.
We’ve also found some resources that families and K-12 communities may find helpful:
- Follow an interactive timeline of the events of 9/11
- Information on how to get to the World Trade Center site
- Follow the 9/11 Memorial Museum on social media to stay connected
- Learn about the memorial exhibition and how to contribute
- Listen to stories of 9/11 recounted through recorded interviews
- Learn more about volunteering for the 9/11 Memorial Museum
We are grateful for our country's resiliency and our thoughts for comfort go out to families who lost loved ones.