On April 30, 2015, Project Tomorrow released the report "Digital Learning 24/7: Understanding Technology - Enhanced Learning in the Lives of Today's Students" at a Congressional Briefing held in Washington, D.C.
Key findings from this year's report include:
- Many administrators are finding that blended learning environments hold great promise
- Students in blended environments use technology more frequently than their peers in more traditional classroom settings
- When students have access to technology as part of their learning, their use of digital tools is deeper and more sophisticated
- Only 27% of high school principals reported they are not yet offering online courses for students
- Almost 3/4 of students agreed that every student should be able to use a mobile device during the school day for learning
- Students connect the use of technology tools in learning to the development of college, career, and citizenship schools
To download this report along with other resources, go to the SpeakUp Congressional Briefing website >>
Schoolwires is proud to be a sponsor of the SpeakUp survey!